terça-feira, 10 de março de 2015

Celebrating Love - Interstellar 5555


“I know that a love like this won't last forever. But I, I don't really mind, I don't really mind at all” Love Like This, Kodaline


Something is in the air.
Faster.
It's amazing what you find face to face.

The time is right to put my arms around you, you're feeling right, You wrap your arms around too.
Last night I had a dream about you, in this dream I'm dancing right beside you. And it looked like everyone was having fun, The kind of feeling I've waited so long.
Don't stop the dancing!
Music's got me feeling so free!

It's been much too long, I feel it coming on, the feeling is getting strong.
Harder.
One more time.

It might not be the right time, I might not be the right one, but there's something about us I want to say, cause there's something between us anyway.
Don't stop, come a little closer as we jam the rhythm gets stronger, there's nothing wrong with just a little fun, we were dancing all night long.
Celebrate and dance so free.

You know I'm just feeling celebration tonight.
Stronger.
At last the long wait is over the weight is off my shoulder.

I'm taking all control, my mind is set so free, I'm where I want to be to get the best of me.
Don't wait to late.
I wish this dream come true.
But there's something about us I've got to do. Some kind of secret I will share with you.
Could this be my understanding, there's not much I know about you, fear will always make you blind but the answer is in clear view.

We're gonna celebrate.
Better.
I don't know what to do about this dream and you.

You know you need it, I need it too, well all right, you know you need it, it's good for you.
I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life

Nenhum comentário: